IFGE Conference on Solar Energy, 9-10th September, 2017
The two-day conference, focused on entire value chain, will provide a high-quality platform to the stakeholders for knowledge exchange and sustainable business development. ICSE 2017 provides an unparalleled opportunity to directly engage with key government officials, leading investors, manufacturers, project developers, research and academic institutes, financial institutions and other vital stakeholders. The conference will help explore wide set of R&D options to enhance innovation and promote Make in India in the solar sector. The bringing of some of the major stakeholders on a single platform will result in tangible improvement in coordination and will hopefully lead to enhanced cooperation. It will enable government, industry, academia and financial partners to identify the steps needed to accelerate the adoption of solar power to meet the national energy requirement in a socially, economically and ecologically sustainable manner.
The major objectives of the event are as follows:
- Enable stakeholders to identify steps needed to accelerate adoption of solar energy.
- Explore R&D options and promote Industry Institute Collaborations to enhance innovation.
- Analyse challenges and action required to promote manufacturing of solar components by SMEs.
- Promote ‘Make in India’ in solar sector.
- To recommend policy action, R&D needed to promote re-use/recycling/recovery of waste from PV Cells and modules
- To promote application of solar technology for the development of rural economy.
- To examine issues related to financing of solar projects.
- To enhance awareness and encourage stakeholders to take up solar energy projects both in rural and urban areas.
The brochure of the event is attached for your kind reference, for further details and registration kindly visit our website www.icse2017.co.in