Bamboo Investment Summit at BSE, Mumbai, Maharashtra on 19th Feb, 2019
Government of Maharashtra through its’ forest sector organization (Forest Department, Maharashtra Bamboo Development Board, Forest Development Corporation of Maharashtra Limited), Maharashtra Bamboo Development Board, Forest Development Corporation of Maharashtra Limited, BSE Ltd. and Indian Federation of Green Energy (IFGE) are jointly organizing a One Day summit on “Bamboo Investment Summit” at Mumbai on 19th February, 2019
PURPOSE OF THE CONFERENCE/ EXPECTED OUTCOMES
- Creating awareness about the Potential & Opportunities of different business models in the bamboo sector amongst the target stakeholder group.
- Highlight major Issues & Challenges to Investors community, Policy makers and Government Agencies regarding utilization of Bamboo in various industrialized applications.
- Extent to which the New Biofuel Policy 2018 and Amendment in Forest Act 2017 is resolving prevalent issues in the sector
- Present & Future Technological advancement in Bamboo sector
- Market development and Financial Support to Bamboo projects in the country
- Role Bamboo to produce Energy in Bio-circular Economy
Mail us registration form on - email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org